Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
1. Entries will be awarded over a stipulated period. This period will be determined, may be specific
to a certain competition and can be varied by WEBBERS from time to time. Any change to the
commencement or duration of a qualifying period will be notified to members.
2. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered for the competition.
3. All entries will only be applicable to Back Pay members and transactions where a valid Back Pay
card is presented at POS for a qualifying transaction (unless stated otherwise).
4. The selected winners must have complied with these terms and conditions & any specific terms
applicable to a competition to enter and be eligible to win any prize.
5. All Back Pay Loyalty Card Scheme Terms & Conditions (if applicable to a competition) will apply
at all times and are available on www.webbers.co.za.
6. In the event of fraud being committed by any person or irregularities identified in respect of any
competition or conduct involving the abuse of a WEBBERS Back Pay Card, WEBBERS reserves the
right to take appropriate action against the responsible person and all entries may be forfeited
and the Back Pay Card revoked.
7. Participants must be in possession of a valid SA identity document or valid permanent residence,
work or study permit for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the end date of the
8. The selected winners must be able to identify themselves (in a manner determined by
WEBBERS) as the qualifying entrants to the competition and must comply with the required
validation procedure in order to claim any prize.
10. It is not possible to enter retrospectively in respect of previous qualifying transactions where a
Back Pay Card was not presented.
11. Entries will only be allocated on completion of the final payment of any Lay-Bye transactions.
12. Any cumulative entries based on cash sale value allocated will be deducted for any goods
returned. The balance of the entries will be stated on the sale receipt after every transaction.
13. Any entries based on cash sale value will be allocated within 7 days of your qualifying purchase.
14. For the avoidance of doubt during the Back Pay Redemption period, the cash sale value after
any and all instant discounts have been redeemed will be the value taken into consideration for
15. Confirmation and balance of entries will be confirmed on the sale receipt after every qualifying
transaction or by SMS.
16. From time to time, WEBBERS may run promotions where members will be able to receive
additional entries with different qualification criteria and validity periods.
17. Winners will be randomly selected and verified by the WEBBERS auditors, or nominee, whom
will act as judges.
18. The judge’s decision on any aspect of the competition including the allocation of the prize will
be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. All entries are free.
20. All entrants are bound by the competition terms & conditions on entry.
21. Winners will be notified by SMS or by telephone. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that
his or her contact details are captured correctly on the Back Pay database.
22. Prizes may be amended or substituted at any time and without notice in the sole and absolute
discretion of WEBBERS.
23. If you win a prize you cannot win or be eligible for another prize within 6 months.
24. Prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash under any circumstance.
25. WEBBERS will not liable for any incidental or consequential cost or expense associated,
attributable or required with any prize of whatsoever nature including but not limited to
airtime, data, subscription fees, connection fees, contract fees, sim cost, fuel, oil, toll,
maintenance, insurance, tax, licences, fines etc.
26. All risks and ownership of the prize will pass to the winner on delivery and all of WEBBERS’s
obligations in regard to the competition as well as in regard to the prize will terminate.
WEBBERS will advise of arrangements in respect of the prize distribution at the time of
contacting the selected winner.
27. Notwithstanding the fact the prize vests on the winner immediately upon the determination of
the results, any prize that remains unclaimed or undeliverable after a month or; no reasonable
effort is made on the part of the winners to claim the prize despite having been advised of the
results of the Competition, will be forfeited.
28. The winner will be contacted during working hours (08h00 to 17h00) after the draw date, using
the cell phone number associated with their Back Pay profile.
29. WEBBERS will use reasonable efforts to contact the winner. WEBBERS will attempt to contact
the winner for a period of two working days after their name has been drawn and verified as a
30. If a participant is not available on the contact number during the timeframe stipulated or reject,
forfeit or decline acceptance of the prize, that person's right to the prize will be deemed to have
been waived and the prize will be forfeited. WEBBERS reserves the right to then award the prize
to the next selected entrant.
31. The claim for the prize will be subject to security and validation, failing which the winner will
forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant.
32. If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be awarded to the
next selected qualifying entrant.
33. WEBBERS reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by the winner
34. In the event that a Back Pay members card is utilized during a qualifying transaction and an
winning entry into the competition is obtained by an individual other that the registered Back
Pay member, then the prize will be awarded to the person that is registered as the Back Pay
35. WEBBERS will request the winner’s consent in writing to their image or likeness being used and
published by WEBBERS in connection with any competition for a period of 12 months after they
have been announced as winners. The winner may decline the use of their image or likeness by
36. The winner’s names and location may be displayed on the WEBBERS website
www.webbers.co.za as well as all WEBBERS Social Media platforms, in store promotional
material, TV and within all WEBBERS sales and marketing publications.
37. Employees, directors, agents of WEBBERS and their immediate families or any person directly
involved with the production, management or marketing of the competition are not eligible to
participate in any competition.
38. WEBBERS is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation or prize redemption
process of the competition.
39. WEBBERS will not be liable for taxes or any costs incurred by the winners for entering the
competition or in claiming the prize.
40. Neither WEBBERS nor its agents will be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including
entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or
technical systems affecting participating and/or prize redemption process of the competition.
41. WEBBERS may refuse to award the prize if these terms and conditions have not been adhered to
or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. WEBBERS is entitled in its entire
discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify that they are
42. All information relating to the competition which is published on any marketing material will
form part of these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing
material and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will prevail.
43. WEBBERS will not be liable to honour any warranty or guarantee associated or implied to any
prizes. Any recourse, claim or dissatisfaction must be raised or submitted to the original
manufacturer of the prize.
44. Neither WEBBERS nor its directors and staff will be liable for any loss, liability, damage or
expense of any nature whatsoever including but not limited to direct or indirect or
consequential loss, death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either
participation in the competition or from claiming the prize or after claiming the prize.
45. The Back Pay competition and prizes are provided "as-is," without warranty or representation of
any kind. WEBBERS disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind whatsoever,
whether written or oral, express, implied, statutory, or arising by operation of law, course of
dealing, course of performance or usage of trade, including, but not limited to, implied
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, with
respect to the competition and any prize.
46. WEBBERS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, change or terminate the
competition, in whole or in part; to modify, limit or suspend in any respect; WEBBERS may make
these changes even though the changes may affect eligibility, entries, accumulation,
computation at any time and from time to time. On termination, all entrants hereby waive any
rights which they may have against WEBBERS.
47. These competition terms will govern the competition. Each entrant is responsible for
familiarising themselves with the competition terms and any correspondence issued by
WEBBERS to enable them to understand their rights and responsibilities.
48. WEBBERS will be entitled to cede, assign, delegate or in any other way dispose of any or all of its
rights and obligations in terms of the competition without the prior consent of the WEBBERS
Back Pay members or entrants.
49. WEBBERS’ failure to enforce a particular term or requirement does not constitute a waiver of
that term or requirement.
50. All questions or disputes regarding the competition will be resolved by WEBBERS in its sole