Saville Row (Pty) Ltd t/a Webbers – Lay-Bye Terms & Conditions
Lay-Bye Terms & Conditions
- Identification document must be verified on entering into a lay-bye agreement.
- The lay-by agreement must state the date when the lay-bye agreement begins.
- A minimum deposit of 20% (twenty percent) of the contract price is required.
- The date of completion must be agreed upon and stipulated in the lay-by agreement.
- The customer must pay the contract price in full on or before the date of completion.
- The goods will remain with Webbers until the contract price is paid in full.
- The date of completion can be for a maximum 4 (four) months from the start date
- The goods will be kept for a maximum of 4 (four) months from the start date.
- When goods are collected, identification document must be provided.
On cancellation of the lay-bye agreement before the date of completion or expiry of the lay-bye agreement,
the customer may be eligible to pay a cancellation penalty on the contract price and the balance paid back to the customer in cash.
- Goods purchased in terms of a lay-bye agreement are subject to the Webbers Exchange & Refund Policy.